Thank you so much for your interest and support of our All Blessings Intl./HIS HANDS HIS FEET short-term trip taking place July 10-17! We leave in 19 days and we are so excited!!!
Some people have been asking for fundraising updates and we will be posting updates regularly on this blog. We need to raise $15,000 total for all of our travel expenses, and have currently received $12,000. If you would like to support the team, you can send a tax-deductible gift to:
All Blessings Intl.
12935 Villa Rose Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Make checks payable to ALL BLESSINGS INTL. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions regarding individual team members and their support needs.
I recently read the following statistics and they broke my heart:
1. The Department of Education in El Salvador reported that it will take 48 years to fix the current educational system.
2. The United Nations recently declared El Salvador as the country most vulnerable to natural disasters in the world (hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, mudslides, hunger.)
3. El Salvador is the headquarters for the MS13 gang and a stronghold for the 18th Street gang. Violence is still part of the El Salvador plight in the aftermath of the 12 year Civil War which ended in 1992.
4. Recent reports called El Salvador and Central America a hub for Sexual Trafficking where child slaves can be bought for as little as $12.
5. The newspaper reported that 93% of the children come from dysfunctional families making El Salvador a hot bed for all kinds of anomalous behaviors in the youth population.
Please pray for us as we love, hold, laugh and play with children who have been devastated by these statistics. We will ministering in two different orphanages, both with tremendous needs and children who are desperate for love, attention and the hope of a Savior. Pray that we can be the hands and feet of Jesus to each child that we meet. Pray for extra funds so we can bring much needed gifts to the orphanages. Once we reach our goal of $15,000, we will use all extra funds for gifts for the children and staff in the homes. Pray for our safety, team unity and for God's anointing as we love on these precious kids.
Jenni Ramsey, team leader
Jenni ministering at the Ciudad de Los Ninos orphanage in November, 2009