Monday, May 9, 2011

Headed to the Summit...

I can't believe that I leave for The Summit in just two days! Last week I learned that I won a contest through Christian Alliance for Orphans. The contest gave applicants points for posting information about The Summit on their blogs/Facebook and for recruiting to The Summit! I received front row seats and an invitation to a private reception with Christian recording artist, Sara Groves! The concert will be held this Friday night, May 13, at the end of The Summit. Lucy Armistead, the founder of All Blessings will be attending with me! We will be staying together at The Summit along with another All Blessings staff member. I can't wait!


Award winning songwriter/musician Sara Groves

Here are the break out sessions that I will be attending during The Summit:

Encouragement for Orphan Ministry Leaders
Creative Fundraising for Your Adoption
Adoption Reworked: Orphan Care Through the Rediscovery of Abba Father
Raising Children with a Heart for Orphans
Advocating as a Busy Mom
Creative Advocacy: Training Storytellers that Change the World


I am also excited to be hosting the regional network break out session for California. This will be a great opportunity to meet and network with other conference attendees who live in California!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment