Friday, September 25, 2015

Crean Lutheran High El Salvador Chapel Presentation

Blog post written by Jenni Ramsey


Yesterday I had the immense privilege of attending the Crean team trip report to the entire student body in their chapel service.  The team showed their trip video and a few of the students had the opportunity to speak about their trip experiences.  I was blown away by the ways in which the students communicated and connected with their fellow peers.  Their stories were deeply touching, heart wrenching and heart warming at the same time.  It was incredible to hear how the trip had a profound impact on their lives, to hear them share the scriptures that they memorized for the trip and to listen to them recruiting other students for the 2016 trip.  I was moved to tears when I learned that three of our team members, Grace Song, Lauren O'Brien and Charissa Rikimaru, who are all sophomores, started a missions club this week on campus and over fifty people signed up to participate!  The Lord is clearly moving at Crean Lutheran High School and I am humbled to be a part of it!  I will miss my dear friends at Crean when we move to Texas, but it's incredible to see how the staff and students have caught the vision to make disciples of all nations.  I am in awe!



I am looking forward to traveling back to So Cal to speak in the Crean chapel on January 14th, when we begin gathering the 2016 team.  Please pray for Grace, Lauren and Charissa as they lead the new missions club on campus.  Pray for Lindsey Warneke, the Crean teacher/basketball coach, who has co-led the trips with me for the past two years.  Coach David Anderlik, who also co-led the teams, and his wife Valerie, moved to Missouri this summer, where they are teaching at a Christian school.  They are both looking forward to serving with our El Salvador team next summer.  Pray for Lindsey as she takes the leadership of the trips and pray for the staff and students that the Lord has ordained for the 2016 team to hear his voice and heed his call.


"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matthew 28:19

2 comments:

  1. Thanks my friend for sharing these details regarding their High El Salvador Chapel Presentation. It seems like an informative event. The event venue is very spacious. I really like it. You know I am working in a corporate event planning firm and have organized various events at this venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This El Salvador Chapel Presentation looks great. Thanks for pictures.

    We are a leading Business Plan consulting firm and we also help our clients in making startup investor presentation to get funding for their startups.

    ReplyDelete